For existing and new competitors, exhibitors and volunteers.
What this privacy notice covers
Wragby Show and Country Fayre ( WSCF)is committed to protecting your personal information. In this notice, references to ‘we’ and ‘us’ means WSCF. This notice explains how we collect and use the personal information about you.
What we need
WSCF will be a “controller” of the personal information that you provide us in this form, unless otherwise stated.
When you register as an entrant or volunteer at WSCF, we will ask you for the following personal information:
- Full name
- Telephone or Mobile number
- Email address
- Postal address
Why we need your personal information
We need to collect this personal information so that we can manage the show and contact you in relation to this. We will use your personal information to:
- Provide you with details of the annual show
- Send you emails providing information which includes, but not limited to, schedules, advertising, sponsorship and/or programme content
- Checking your personal information to ensure your entry details are correct
- Respond to and communicate with you regarding your questions, comments, support needs or complaints, concerns or allegations in relation to the show.
If you do not provide us with all of the personal information that we need to collect, then this may affect our ability to offer the above services and benefits.
Why we need your personal information – legitimate purposes
Where we process your personal information in pursuit of our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to us using your personal information for the above purposes. If you wish to object to any of the above processing, please contact us on [email address to be agreed]. If we agree and comply with your objection, this may affect our ability to undertake the tasks above for your benefit.
Who we share your personal information with
- We may be required to share your personal information with statutory or regulatory authorities to comply with statutory obligations. Such organisations may include the Police, for the purposes of safeguarding children, Health & Safety Executive, Ambulance Service/NHS.
- We may share your personal information with our professional and legal advisors for the purposes of taking advice.
- We may share your personal information with our committee members.
In the event that we do share personal information with external third parties, we will only share such personal information strictly required for the specific purpose and take reasonable steps to ensure that recipients shall only process the disclosed personal information in accordance with those purposes.
How we protect your personal information
Your personal information is stored in a locked filing cabinet and/or electronically on a pc/laptop which is password protected. Your personal information is accessed by our Committee members for the purposes set out above.
How long we keep your personal information
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to keep you informed of WSCF business.. Unless you ask us not to, we will review and possibly delete your personal information where you have not been involved with the show for 3 years.
You can exercise any of the following rights by writing to us at email@example.com
Your rights in relation to your personal information are:
- You have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you by making a “subject access request”;
- If you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have a right to request that we correct or complete your personal information;
- You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information for specific purposes; and
- If you wish us to delete your personal information, you may request that we do so. Any requests received by WSCF will be considered under applicable data protection legislation. If you remain dissatisfied, you have a right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk